“Should I Get a Mammogram?” Understanding the Harms and Benefits of Routine Breast Cancer Screening
Think Before You Pink® Toolkit
Breast Cancer Action’s free Think Before You Pink® Toolkit will help you take action to hold pinkwashers accountable; deepen your understanding of the politics of breast cancer; and ask questions to be certain your valuable dollars go towards addressing & ending this epidemic.
Fact Sheets (PDFs):
BCAction provides concise, science-based information on various issues of interest to people concerned about breast cancer. We provides a critical analysis of these important breast cancer advocacy topics by challenging assumptions about the disease and inspiring change to address and end the breast cancer epidemic. Each fact sheet provides a general overview and framing of the topic, a clear and consistent foundation of information and BCAction’s perspective on the topic. We encourage you to share the following fact sheets, available in PDF format, with friends, family, co-workers and your larger community.
- Facts & Myths about Breast Cancer
- The Facts and Nothing but the Facts
- What to Do When Someone You Know Has Been Diagnosed With Breast Cancer
- What You Should Know About Breast Cancer and the Environment
- Ductal Carcinoma in Situ (DCIS)
- Inequities in Breast Cancer: Health is Not Just Healthcare
- Disparities in Breast Cancer: Through the Breast Cancer Continuum
- Breast Cancer and Fracking
- Manual de Informacion y Primeros Pasos para Pacientes con cancer de seno
- El Cáncer de Seno y la Comunidad Latina
- Recetas para la limpiar sin químicos