Host a fundraising event to benefit Breast Cancer Action!
Be creative and cater the event to your interests, by hosting a house party, sporting event, or a night on the town! Our Don’t Pink for Me platform makes it easy to ask your community to make suggested donations and participate in your event.
- A happy hour mixer with your friends
- Work with a local restaurant to host a brunch, lunch, or dinner
- Host a dance party!
- Host a trivia or game night. Here are some ideas for fun virtual games!
- Invite your friends to join you for a hike
- Are you participating in a walkathon or marathon? Consider donating the proceeds to Breast Cancer Action
- Do you have a special skill that you’d love to share with your friends? Host an in-person or online class: knitting…mixology…dance….it’s all exciting!
- Go “old school” and host a bake sale
- Love to bowl? How about a Bowl-A-Thon?
If you need any help planning your event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-243-9301. Or just get started by visiting our Don’t Pink for Me platform.