By Lopa Pal, Development Manager
We couldn’t be more excited! Tomorrow is the big night for 30 Years of Radical Disruption and Compassionate Resistance! Get your tickets today and join hundreds of breast cancer activists like yourself as we reflect on the past and recommit to the work ahead.
30 Years of Radical Disruption and Compassionate Resistance
Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 5 pm PST/8 pm EST
In your home and hundreds of locations across the country via Zoom
Tickets start at just $30
We have a great program in store:
- Belle Shayer, one of our founders, will speak to our formative years.
- Racial justice health leaders, Ricki Fairley and Dr. Monique Gary, will talk about the future of the movement.
- Interim Executive Director Marj Plumb will provide a sneak preview of the third week of We Can’t Be Pink’d: Say No to Pink Policies, this year’s Think Before You Pink® campaign that addresses political pinkwashing.
- Our finale performance by Voices Lesbian A Cappella for Justice will energize and inspire you to take action, along with the rest of our program.
- Guiding us through this event will be author, activist, and “creative trespasser” Tania Katan.
Don’t miss this inspiring evening of special videos, musical entertainment, and time to mingle with other Breast Cancer Action members and supporters from around the country. Get your tickets or become a sponsor now!