We could not do this work without the support of so many members and volunteers.
- Thank you to our Board of Directors for bringing our first (and incredibly yummy) group lunch and beautiful flowers to our new office!
- Thank you to Stephanie McBride for all her help in the office and with fundraising projects. Thanks for your willingness to tackle the big or the small projects and for doing it with such a warm heart and a sense of fun.
- Thank you Carol Fong for her invaluable and ongoing help in the office.
- Thank you to Jannat Bey who always jumps in when we need her help with our mailings.
- Thank you to Alan Kleinschmidt and the San Francisco Choral Society for complimentary tickets to their wonderful performances for our staff, board & volunteers.
- Thank you Kathleen Agonoy for helping us with our year-end mailing.
- Thank you to the two volunteers that helped with the year-end appeal mailing in November were Matt and Sophie from HandsOn Bay Area.
- Thank you so much to everyone who helped make the 6th Annual Acting Out for the Health of It such a success!
Emcee – Luna Malbroux for stewarding the evening with humor and grace
Performers – For their amazing performances:
Mad Mama and the Bona Fide Few (Janette Lopez, Paul Monteiro, Steve Egelman, and Tony Litwak)
Grazia De Michele
Volunteers – For tireless work to make the night a reality:
Margaux Kara Joson
Opening Act Sponsors ($1000)
Karen Klein & Ben Golvin
Kazan McClain Partners’ Foundation
Lee Ann Slinkard & Maria Morris
Neyhart, Anderson, Flynn & Grosboll
Supporting Act ($500)
Event Coordinator Extraordinaire
The Event Committee
Community Partner – For supporting us in so many ways
Brava For Women in the Arts
Adventure Cat Bay Sail
Athena Ellen Beauty Products
California Academy of Sciences
California Canoe and Kayak
Carrie Stone Massage
Centered Body Pilates
Farm Fresh to You
Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
Flax Art & Design
Kiss My Ring
The Little Chihuahua Mexican Restaurant
Mind Balance with Angela Martinucci
New Parkway Theater
NOVY SF Restaurant
La Palma Mexicatessan
San Francisco Bay Area Theater Company
Smuin Contemporary American Ballet
Three Twins Ice Cream
Vanessa Verlee – Soul Oriented Coaching
- Thanks to our successful peer-to-peer, online fundraisers for raising over $16,000!
Fundraisers on our Don’t Pink For Me Platform:
Lori Baralt for her annual Turkey Trot
Julia Nelson-Gal for her birthday
Everyone who made a fundraiser on Facebook in honor of their birthdays. Happy birthday to you all! And a big thanks to all who gave to Breast Cancer Action through these fundraisers: