This webinar featured two of our partners—the California Healthy Nail Salon Collaborative and the Environmental Working Group, and follows up on our similar webinar last year, “Toxic Cosmetics: What Consumers Don’t Know About Their Beauty Products and What You Can Do About It.”
- Provided a brief summary of the problems with current cosmetic regulation;
- Connected our current Think Before You Pink® campaign to the need for the Safe Cosmetics Act;
- Discussed what chemicals need stronger regulation;
- Reviewed what California is doing to address the problem and how it can be a model for the nation and;
- Provide ways for you to take action
Learn about how we can work to eliminate toxins with known and suspected links to breast cancer in our products and advocate to have protections in place that prioritize people’s health over private profit.